Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Navigate to the content page you wish to add audio to and click edit.
- Click the record upload media button in the rich content editor
- Give the recording a title, click on the microphone to switch to audio mode, and follow any prompts to allow Canvas to access your microphone.
- Click to start recording and click again to stop recording
- Once you are done recording the recording will automatically start playing back. If you are happy with the recording click save.
- A link will be placed into the content page linking to the audio recording. Click save and publish to save your changes to the content page and make it visible to students.