If your password has already expired...
You will receive the following box after attempting to log in normally to CX10:
By filling out the fields and setting a new password, you do not need to proceed with the rest of this page.
- Open up and log in to CX10 using the steps in the CX10 wiki page.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on your username and then on Settings:
- Connect to CX using the icon on your desktop labeled "Connect to CX" and login to CX as you normally would.
- When you reach the CX menu, look to the bottom, right-hand corner and find the Utility Menu; select this option.
- Select option 'a' labeled "Login" from the upper, left-hand corner of the Utility Menu.
- Select option 'a' labeled "Change Password" from the Utilities:Login Menu.
- You should now see a screen stating that no additional information is required. Select "Finish" from the upper, left-hand corner of the window.
- When you hit "Finish," the Quickmate/Jenzamate window should automatically minimize and return you to the telnet screen. A prompt will request your "old" or current password as verification.
- Once the system has verified your old password, it will ask you for a new password. *Please note that your new password may not contain either of the characters @ or #.
- You will then be required to enter your new password a second time.
- If you correctly entered your new password both times, the system will ask you to press the enter key and return you to the Utilities:Login Menu.
- Link to any related Knowledge Base articles or External Links
Other similarly rated articles: