The quick submit feature allows instructors to submit papers and receive Similarity Reports without creating a class or an assignment. This is ideal for instructors who would like to use Turnitin to spot check submissions and have these papers in electronic format.
Logging In to Turnitin’s Website
- Go to http://turnitin.com/
- Click on Log In
- If you have not accessed this website before, click on Reset Password and follow directions below.
- Fill in your LETU email address and your last name. Click Next.
- You will be sent an email to reset your password.
- Sign in to Turnitin
- Set up a secret question as requested
- If you have accessed this website before, log in with your email address and password.
- If you do not see an option for direct submission (now titled "Quick Submit" by Turnitin), you will need to first enable it for your account. Follow the steps under Activating quick submit found here: https://help.turnitin.com/feedback-studio/turnitin-website/instructor/making-a-submission/activating-quick-submit.htm?Highlight=quick%20submit
- Once you set up Direct Submit or if you already have it set up, follow the directions on Submitting via quick submit found here: https://help.turnitin.com/feedback-studio/turnitin-website/instructor/making-a-submission/submitting-via-quick-submit.htm?Highlight=quick%20submit