You may need to find how many pages your cabinet is scanning in a particular time period.
*Note: You must be administrator in the cabinet you want the page count for in order to access this information.
- Log into the cabinet in eBridge you would like the scanned-page count of.
- Click on the Reports tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Page Reports. This will generate a by-user total on pages scanned, defaulted to the last 30 days.
To get a cabinet total:
- Click on Report Options to change to the correct time frame.
- Click on the Excel icon to generate an .xls file with the information you want.
- Open the resulting file and add up the pages column to get your total for the whole cabinet for that time frame.
eBridge Web API