Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Films on Demand
- Can be accessed at letu.hosted.panopto.com
- A recorder for Panopto can be downloaded from this site as well
- Can be used to produce or host videos
- CDT can capture DVDs and host them on Panopto. CDT must retain the physical DVD.
- If you produce your own videos in Panopto, make sure to let the Instructional Designer know what folder you have saved the videos in
- Can be accessed at www.youtube.com
- Hosts a wide variety of content, however any videos not on LETU channels are outside the control of LETU and can be removed without notice
- Look for channels that have an official name and a large amount of past content
- If possible, contact the owner of the video to see if they can send you the MP4 file for LETU to host
- Department must approve purchase of DVDs to be used for global course
- To use in a global course, CDT will need to capture DVDs and host them on Panopto. CDT must retain the physical DVD.
Websites and Documents
- Articles can be found on LETU’s resource databases here http://lib-guides.letu.edu/az.php
- When possible download and save the document that you are linking to
- When using web resources, it is preferred that you use official and recently updated websites
- Know that all links to sites not hosted by LETU are volatile and can be changed or removed without notice
- Make sure to save documents in a standard format and with the same name that you use to refer to them in your course.
- Refrain from using dates to name documents. It is preferred you name them the same as the document/article title.