Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Navigate to letu.hosted.panopto.com chose to log in with Canvas and click "Sign In"
- Log in as if you were logging into Canvas, and grant Panopto access to your Canvas account.
- Using the folders section on the left-hand pane navigate to the folder that you wish to create a subfolder under. An arrow indicates that a folder has subfolders in it and can be clicked to show these subfolders.
- Right-click the folder you wish to create the new subfolder under and click "New Subfolder"
- Enter the subfolder's name, Select whether or not the subfolder will inherit permissions from the parent folder (it is recommended to inherit permissions for most cases), and click "Create Folder"
- If you did not select to inherit permissions set up the permissions by either inviting specific people, specific groups, or set general rules using the drop down menu.