Faculty can manually publish a Respondus file to a Canvas course as follows:
1. Go to Respondus->Start and change the "Current Personality:" to "IMS QTI"
2. Open the Respondus file and accept any prompts to convert the file.
3. Go to Respondus->Preview & Publish->"Save QTI XML File".
4. Save the file with the File Format option "QTI XML zip file using IMS Content Packaging".
5. Log into your Canvas course with a web browser.
6. Go to Settings->"Import Content Into This Course"
7. Under Import Content->Content Type, select "QTI .zip file".
8. Complete the import process.
9. Once the quiz is in Canvas, you will need to edit the quiz details, including the point values for quiz questions if they are not 1 point apiece.
For more information, please visit https://support.respondus.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/337/9/