This article covers the process of how to connect to a printer at LETU. IT is not needed to follow this self-service process.
- Start by pressing the windows key or clicking the icon.
- Then you type into the search bar: \\printers.letnet.net
- Then press Enter and the following screen should appear in the middle of your screen.
- Scroll down and select the printer you wish to connect to (named by building/room number).
- Double-click the printer that you want to connect to and then you will see a screen like this after installing:
- Once you see this screen the printer is installed and you should be able to print to it.
- If you are having issues finding the name of the printer you wish to connect to, make sure that you physically look at the printer for a label that may indicate its name.
- If you encounter any issues, please call the IT Help Desk at 903-233-3500.
NOTE: The printers at the Houston offices are on a different server. Type in \\hou-vhost.letnet.net in the search bar instead of \\printers.letnet.net to find the printer that the staff in Houston would like to connect to.