Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Navigate to letu.hosted.panopto.com chose to log in with Canvas and click "Sign In"
- Log in as if you were logging into Canvas, and grant Panopto access to your Canvas account.
- Create a sub-folder to act as a parent folder for the students folders (do not check "Inherit permissions from the parent folder")
- Set folder to "Specific People" and give yourself "Create" permissions and click "Save Changes"
- Create a sub-folder for each of the students in your course in the same manner
- Set this folder to "Specific People" and give yourself and the student "Create" Permissions
- Create the test as you normally would
- In the description for the test link to Students - Using Panopto for Remote Proctoring
- Also include instructions for what you want them to include in the video of them taking the test
- After the student takes the test review their video
- If you find any red flags move the video to the parent folder you created in step 3, so the student can not edit or delete it
- Once the class is over delete folders that you do not need to keep