How can I configure my iPhone, iPad or other iOS device to access LETU email?
1. To add an Exchange account to your iOS device, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange.
2. On the next screen, enter your complete email address, domain, username, password, and a description (which may be anything you like).
3. Your iOS device will now try to locate your Exchange Server using Microsoft's Autodiscovery service. If it cannot locate the server, you will see the screen below. Enter mail.letu.edu in the Server field, letnet in the Domain field, and your Letnet username and password in the Username and Password fields.
4. Your iOS device will try to create a secure (SSL) connection to your Exchange Server. If it cannot do this, it will try a non-SSL connection. To override the SSL setting, go into Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, tap Account Info, then toggle the Use SSL slider.
5. After successfully making a connection to the Exchange Server, you may be prompted to change your device passcode to match whatever policies may have been set on your server.
6. Choose which type or types of data you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes. Note that by default, only three days' worth of email is synchronized. To synchronize more, go into Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, and tap on Mail days to sync.
NOTE: After configuring an Exchange ActiveSync account, all existing contact and calendar information on the iOS device is overwritten. Additionally, iTunes no longer syncs contacts and calendars with your desktop computer. You can still sync your iOS device wirelessly with MobileMe services.
CREDIT: The information above is taken from the official Apple Knowledgebase article on this procedure at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201729
Other similarly rated articles:
|itkb||Mailbox is full error||9|
|itkb||Adjusting Line Forwarding and Ring Silence/Flash Settings for Multi-line Phones||9|
|itkb||Change or reset voice mail password||9|
|itkb||Mobile Device Support||6|
|itkb||Making phone calls at LETU||10|
|itkb||Accessing MyFiles with Web Browsers||9|
|itkb||Accessing MyFiles from Linux: davfs2||9|