Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Begin by logging into TimeClock Manager and navigating to the Hours tab and then click on Group Hours from the resulting menu options.
- Adjust the time period to reflect the dates that were sent in the email from Payroll and click Update.
- If you use an Employee Filter, apply it now. For assistance, see Saving Employee Filters.
- Click on the Exception Filter and select Conflicting Segments, Missed Punches, and Manager Approval.
Handling Missed Punches
- Each of the Missed Punches will need to be adjusted.
- Right click on the segment you want to adjust and select Edit.
- In the window that pops up, adjust the time to reflect what the employee worked and click Save.
- Do this for each of the Missed Punches for the employees that you supervise.
Handling Conflicting Segments
- Conflicting segments will appear in orange. Each of the Conflicting segments will need to be resolved.
- After analyzing the segments, decide whether one of them needs to be edit or deleted.
- If you decide to Edit a segment,
- Right click on the segment and select Edit.
- In the window that pops up, edit the time to what it should be and click Save.
- If you decide to Delete a segment,
- Right click on the segment and select Delete.
- Click Ok to confirm that you want to delete the segment
Approving Employees' Hours
- To Manage Exceptions (i.e. Conflicting Segments, Missed Punches),
- click on the checkbox at the top page to select all segments. Then click on Manage Exceptions.
- Select Conflicting Shifts, Missed Punches, and/or Manager to approve the different exceptions for the segments you have selected. Then click Apply.
- To approve a segment, click on the checkbox under M for Manager.
- To approve all the segments currently displayed, simply click on the header icon itself.