LETU Maintains status as a PCI Compliant institution.
To keep secure the processing of payments for our faculty, staff and students, it's important that you be aware of these details whether or not you handle payments here at LeTourneau University.
- Credit card or payment information can only be received by authorized LETU personnel using LETU approved equipment. Currently our Belcher Center, various locations within Finance and Administration, Student Accounts and Development as well as websites with LETU approved software are included.
- We cannot send or receive any credit card or payment information (bank routing numbers, ATM, PINs, etc.) via email, fax or online forms. There are exceptions for online forms that meet payment card industry guidelines.
- Unless you have been trained, receiving a credit card or payment information for processing either via telephone or walk up to a LeTourneau location is discouraged.
- If paper is used for any credit card or payment information, please destroy it (cross cut shredding) immediately after the transaction is complete.
- To be approved to accept credit cards either thru physical devices or online, employees must work with Accounting Services to determine the appropriate option. Please submit an email to AccountingServices@letu.edu to make this request.
Any exceptions or questions can be addressed by emailing AccountingServices@letu.edu.