In Microsoft Outlook you can set a public folder to automatically reply to incoming emails.
- To set up a public folder to automatically reply to emails, right click on the folder and click "properties."
- Make sure the "General" tab is selected, then click the "Folder Assistant..." button near the bottom of the dialog box.
- Click "Add Rule"
- Click the "Reply with" check box, then click the "Template" button to set the subject and body of the email.
- "Save and Close" the template email, then hit "Ok" on the Edit Rule dialog box.
- It should ask if you want to reply to all incoming messages. Choose "Yes" and hit "Ok" again.
- Link to any related Knowledge Base articles or External Links
Other similarly rated articles: