Saving filters in TimeClock Plus can be very helpful, especially if you need to pull the same filter of people repeatedly over time. This tutorial will be specifically for creating a filter for Hourly workers vs Salaried workers, however you can add other filters if you would like.
- Log into TimeClock Plus and navigate to a page that has the button for Employee filter. Example: Hours-> Individual Hours OR Hours-> Group Hours.
- Click on Employee Filter
- In the window that pops up, click on Custom Fields and +Add.
- In the window that pops up, click in the Value box. A dropdown menu will appear with the values that are possible for that field. Select whichever one you would like to use in the filter then click Save.
- Once the filter is configured to your liking, click on Save As in the top right corner.
- In the window that pops up, give the filter you have just created a meaningful name so that you can pull it up later. Click Save.
- Now you will be able to retrieve this filter whenever you are in a report or approval page by opening the Employee Filter (in step 2) and clicking on Load, then the filter you would like to use.