Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
|Submitting LETU Announcements|
Interested in having a news item posted on the LeTourneau announcements column?
Here are some guidelines for submitting announcements for posting:
- Events should be within the next thirty days. Submissions for events more than thirty days in the future will be posted thirty days before the event.
- Events must be hosted or sponsored by LETU or a recognized LETU organization.
- Announcements should be submitted three days in advance of the post date.
- Submissions should contain a subject line.
- Submissions should contain the exact announcement text you want displayed.
- Submissions should include the following two dates:
- The post date for the announcement. Submissions without this date will be posted within three days.
- The removal date for the announcement. Submissions without this date will be removed within seven days after being posted.
- Announcements should be in plain text format only. Do not send image or document attachments.
- Based on the content of the announcement, you should submit announcements directly to the appropriate department below:
Business and Administration
- Link to any related Knowledge Base articles or External Links
Other similarly rated articles:
|There were no results.