The Title IV Information Security Awareness and Safeguard Programs are the responsibility of those as listed below.
- The Vice President of Finance and Administration maintains the role of Chief Security Officer
- The Chief Information Officer serves in the role of Chief Information Security Officer and coordinates the Information Security Program.
- The Senior Director of Student Financial Services will be responsible for the awareness program including the training required
- The Senior Director for Financial Aid will assist the Senior Director of Student Financial Services in the awareness and training
- The Information Technology Leadership Team will assist the above in ensuring technology needs are met