Cognos reports are a web based reporting solution that is used at LeTourneau to provide various lists and other useful information. All faculty and staff have access to the Cognos web pages, and will see only department specific reports that are available to run.
The following are instructions on how to view Cognos 11 reports.
Go to cognos-prd.letnet.net or paste it into your browser address bar.
- Log in using your LETNET credentials.
- To view reports you have written click the My content menu in the left pane (shown below).
Click any folder name(s) to drill down into your personal report development folder(s) and find a report you may edit, delete, or run.
- To run an existing report placed in the public area for your department click the Team content menu in the left pane (shown below).
Click any folder name(s) to drill down into sub-folder(s) you have access to and find the report you want to run.
- Click the report name to run it.
- Fill in any parameters for the report and click Finish to run the report (if no parameters are necessary the report will run automatically).
When the report completes it will display on the screen.
Use the directional navigation buttons at the bottom left of the report screen to see the next page or go to the last page.
- (optional) Choose an alternate format to export the report to Excel or a PDF.
- Link to any related KB articles or External Links