When upgrading from one apple device to another
- Verify your old device has backed up to iCloud recently:
Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup ( iCloud backup instructions )
- Follow these instructions to disable Find my iPhone.
Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Find My iPhone
- If enabled, Turn Passcode Off and Restrictions Off
Settings > Touch ID and Passcode and Settings > General > Restrictions
- Sign out of iCloud.
Settings > [your name] > Sign Out
- Turn off your old device and remove your sim card.
- With new phone powered off, removed SIM and replace with existing SIM from current phone, Store new SIM in box.
- Power on new device.
- Follow setup instructions and restore phone from iCloud backup.
- Power on your old iPhone and wipe your device.
There is no content with the specified labels