- A laptop or desktop computer running Microsoft Windows
- A cell phone or other device capable of running the Microsoft Authenticator application (or equivalent, compatible application from another company).
- While connected to Secure Remote Access, your access is restricted to LETU resources that you have been granted access to.
- While connected to Secure Remote Access, all letu.edu resources must be accessed from the LETU remote computer (not your personal one).
- You can access non-letu.edu resources from your local computer while connected to the VPN.
- If you are idle for a period of time, you will be disconnected.
Step 1. Initial setup for Secure Remote Access
(Please ensure you are working from your local computer and not within TS1 for the following steps which walk you through installing the Secure Remote Access client on your local computer.)
You will need to setup Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) and install the NetExtender client the first time you attempt to connect.