- Download and configure the Microsoft Authenticator application to your phone
- You may also be able to use authenticators from other companies such as Google.
- From your local computer, login to the Secure Remote Access Portal
- Browse to https://secure.letu.edu:4433/
- Enter in your LETU username and password. Make sure the Domain is set to letnet.net
- Setup MFA (here, described as 2FA)
- You will see a QR Code that you can use with your Microsoft authenticator app. You can use a variety of applications for this, including ones from Google or Microsoft. You'll just need to add a new account through your respective app.
NOTE: It is important that you save the scratch code presented to you in this step in case you need to reinstall your authenticator app for any reason.
- Add a new account in your authenticator application. While authenticator applications vary in their wording, you will want to choose "Other account" or its equivalent during setup. This screenshot is just an example of what you might see:
- Scan the QR Code with your authenticator application, then enter in the two-factor authentication code (2FA) from your app in the blank provided.
- You should see a confirmation screen once your 2FA Code has been verified
- Click the "Click here to continue..." link
- Install the Windows NetExtender Client
- Click the word "here" to download the Windows NetExtender Client to your local computer.
- Install the Windows NetExtender Client on your computer.