- For instructions on how to install Panopto Recorder please visit Installing Panopto. If you have any difficulties installing the Recorder please contact LETU’s IT Department at 903-233-3500 or at email@example.com.
- Once you’ve installed the Panopto Recorder please visit Recording a Panopto Video for a guide on how to use the Recorder to record videos.
- For instructions on how to save your video stream locally when recording with the Panopto Recorder, see How to Save Video Streams as MP4s When Using Panopto for Windows
- For a video guide on how to set up the Panopto Recorder please see the following:
The Panopto website is the place where all recorded Panopto videos are viewed, stored, edited, and managed. To access the Panopto website visit https://letu.hosted.panopto.com and log in using your LETU credentials (be sure to select “Canvas” from the drop-down, not Panopto).
- For help on how to move or manage a Panopto video on the Panopto website please visit How to Move a Panopto Video.
- To create a new subfolder on the Panopto website visit How to Add a New Subfolder.
Editing a Panopto Video
The newly-revised Panopto Video Editor allows you to rename, trim, and/or focus individual streams for your recorded Panopto video. Please visit the following Panopto sites for more information:
Manually Uploading a Video to Panopto
Panopto also allows users with create access to manually upload videos to its server. Doing so allows instructors to easily insert the housed video into Canvas using the directions below. For instructions on manually uploading videos visit How to Manually Upload a Video to Panopto.