- Sign in to https://myapps.microsoft.com using your LETU email address and password.
- Click on your picture/account name in the top right, then select "profile" from the drop down.
Select "Edit Security Info" under the Manage Account section.
The next page that loads will show you all of your current active security methods. If you haven't configured MFA yet then you'll need to click "Add Security Info."
- The next window that should have popped up will give you the option to select the security measure you'd like to add.
LETU strongly recommends the use of the "Authenticator app" option. After selecting this option, follow the on screen prompts.
(For more information on what each type of "security info" means, see the section below "Decide how you want to verify your sign-ins")
- Once the app is set up, it is recommended to repeat step 4 (above) and select "Alternate Phone". This is to set up an alternative means of approval in case you lose your primary device. (You'll need to have access to any phone you set up as an alternate). The following prompt will display and you'll need to fill it out and enter your phone number in place of "903-233-your office phone extension". Be sure to select "Call Me".
- Clicking "Next" will trigger an automated call to your desk phone where you'll need to confirm the authentication by pressing "#" when prompted.