To configure your Microsoft Outlook client to use Outlook Anywhere, simply follow these steps:
- If you already have Outlook up and running with another account, close Outlook.
- Go into Control Panel and find "Mail".
- The Mail Setup - Outlook should appear, click on Show Profiles
- Find the profile you are using, it will say always use this profile and list it at the top, in this example, this computer is using the profile "Outlook". If there isn't a profile, click on Add, give it a name and click OK.
- Once the profile is ready, click on Properties.
- Click on E-mail Accounts.
- Once in Account Settings, click on New...
- Leave everything as default on this screen, click on Next.
- Type in your First and Last name for "Your Name", your LETU e-mail address and your LetNet password and click on Next.
- You may be prompted for a password, if you are, be sure and put letnet\yourletnetname in the user name where yourletnetname is your LetNet user name.
Once this has completed, you should be able to start Outlook and it will configure everything needed.
- Link to any related Knowledge Base articles or External Links
There is no content with the specified labels
Other similarly rated articles: