LeTourneau University provides Desktop Microsoft Office to every Student, Full-time Faculty and Staff member for use on up to 5 personally owned devices (PC, Mac, Android, and iOS - including iPad). This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more are available for offline and online use for as long as we and Microsoft continue to provide this software option.
- Install on up to 5 personally-owned devices
- Use with OneDrive for Business (Click here for more guidelines on the use of OneDrive for Business.)
- This software may not be installed on any LETU-owned device. It is only for use on personal devices. If you need and do not have the latest version of Office on your LETU-owned device, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (903) 233-3500 for assistance.
To get Office installed on your personal device follow these simple steps:
1. For PC and Mac:
- Visit http://o365.letu.edu
- Sign in with your LETU email address and your password (you must use your full email address to login (i.e. JaneSmith@letu.edu, not simply JaneSmith)
- Click the “Install Now” button to install the Office suite on your current device, or see below for mobile apps.
2. For iOS and Android:
- Download from your app store or click here for all mobile options:
- Sign in with your LETU email address as above credentials for full editing capability