To Access OneDrive for Business:
- Visit http://o365.letu.edu and login with your LETU email address and LETU password.
- Click on the "OneDrive" option in the top menu ribbon.
Guidelines and Limitations for OneDrive for Business use
- OneDrive for Business is made available for collaborative use – but files with FERPA or other protected or confidential student or University data may only be stored on LETU systems (including MyFiles, MyDocuments, Department or Project Shares).
- In addition, any files critical to University business should continue to have a master copy stored on University file systems.
- OneDrive for Business is a service we contract with Microsoft to provide. While there are some self-recovery options for changed or deleted files, Microsoft does not currently provide us any options for restore of files from OneDrive for Business beyond these self-help options. Please ensure you have another copy of any important documents on LETU-protected storage such as MyFiles, MyDocuments, Department or Project Shares.
- OneDrive for Business is a different product than OneDrive and you may not have access to the same use options with OneDrive for Business as you do with the free OneDrive offered to normal consumers.
- OneDrive for Business does not currently function with the OneDrive for business desktop sync application.
- OneDrive for Business does not currently allow you to login to Office 2013 applications with this account.
- We are working with Microsoft on an ETA for possible future functionality on the issues above and others.
- Access to OneDrive for Business is automatically deactivated when your relationship with LETU ends. It is your responsibility to migrate any files in the LETU OneDrive for Business to a personal OneDrive account or other location before you leave LETU.